Bring Together the Best of On Page and Off Page Search Engine Optimization Solutions
We know that good SEO goes well beyond your website. That is why the Toronto SEO Group specializes in developing and implementing high-quality, multifaceted search engine optimization solutions, using proven on page and off page strategies. We can dramatically boost your website’s organic rankings, improve your search results placements, and increase your website’s conversion rates.
The first step in the Toronto SEO Group process is a comprehensive competitive assessment of both on page and off page factors. We’ll identify what about your strategy is working and what needs to be improved upon to ensure that you are maximizing the ROI of your digital marketing and SEO dollars. At the Toronto SEO Group, we’re not just here to get the job done. We’re devoted to your ongoing success and want to make sure that you are making smart investments.
Our SEO plans start from as little as $399 per month. All strategies and solutions are 100% white hat, completely Google Panda and Penguin compliant! Not a techie? That’s OK! Call us today, and we’ll explain it all in plain English! 1.844.990.6111.
Developing Fully Optimized Websites
We work on a variety of on page factors in order to improve the experience of your website’s users and improve search engines’ ability to index your website’s content, including written content, visual content, and videos. Our comprehensive on page search engine optimization services include:
- Keyword research and targeting: We’ll identify the keywords most suited to your company’s objectives and goals to help you increase traffic to your site and capture and convert that traffic.
- Page title, description, and meta tag optimization: The experts at the Toronto SEO Group optimize all page titles, descriptions, and meta tags. This not only enhances user experience, it also helps search engines more effectively index your website’s content, leading to faster indexing and better rankings.
- Crawlability improvement: Search engines need to be able to find your website’s content. Otherwise, they can’t properly index and can’t return it as a result in response to user queries. Our experts are here to ensure that search engines can easily find and index all content on your website by fully auditing your website for any crawlability issues and making the appropriate adjustments. This also includes the creation and submission of XML sitemaps to Google and Bing.
- Improve site architecture and internal linking scheme: A comprehensive analysis of your site architecture and internal linking scheme allows us to make sure that everything is semantically correct and coherent, ensuring search engines can index your website without any problems or delays
- Video and image optimization: Optimization is about much more than just written content. If search engines can’t index your videos or images, they aren’t going to show up in search engine results pages. Our experts work to optimize all of your videos and images to improve their rankings.
Maximize Results and Improve ROI by Moving off the Page
Good SEO doesn’t end where the webpage ends. It goes well beyond the page and into the realm of social media, blog development, and video production. The experts at the Toronto SEO Group have the experience and the expertise to leverage the power of a range of off page strategies in order to help your company meet its goals and objectives.
- Citation building: In order to improve your visibility and boost your search engine rankings, the Toronto SEO Group offers name, address, and phone citation building in online directories.
- Social media page construction and optimization: Whether you need your current pages optimized for social media success or need new pages developed from scratch, the Toronto SEO Group offers services for Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and more!
- Blog development and ongoing content creation: Did you know that regularly published blog content can boost your site’s search engine rankings, improve your brand’s online image, and drive conversion? The Toronto SEO Group is here to help you develop an effective blog strategy, from developing engaging content to coming up with editorial calendars. When it comes to blogging, there is no need to go it alone!
- Link building strategy: Link building is one of the most important aspects of SEO strategy. With a comprehensive, multifaceted link building strategy, the Toronto SEO Group is here to help you get the links you need to boost your rankings and improve your brand’s online visibility.
- Video production: Consumers are increasingly demanding high-quality video content from brands. The video production experts at the Toronto SEO Group can produce the compelling video content that is guaranteed to capture your target consumers’ attention and drive conversion.
Leveraging the Power of the Local with Local Optimization Strategies
Local search marketing is becoming an ever more important aspect of SEO, especially considering that nearly 20 percent of all searches conducted contain some kind of reference to locality (including city, state, town, zip code, etc.). The Toronto SEO Group employs a range of strategies and solutions to ensure that your brand is fully benefiting from the power of local search marketing, including local citation building, localization of keywords, and localization of content.
Analytics and Reporting
The Toronto SEO Group has helped thousands of clients across a range of industries and sectors improve their online visibility, increase their rankings in search engine results pages, and boost their bottom line. As part of our 100 percent commitment to transparency, we ensure that each and every one of our clients can fully visualize and track their results. Live access to our online portal ensures that you can clearly track the progress you’ve made with analytics, like traffic, bounce rate, click-through rates, and more. You will also be able to see what the Toronto SEO Group is doing to improve your digital marketing and SEO strategies, and how those efforts are working to directly improve your visibility and your bottom line. It is always about analytics, never guesswork.