As one of the top social media platforms, Facebook is known for introducing new advertising techniques on a consistent basis. To stand out from the competition, you should seriously consider using professional services for search engine marketing in Toronto. The right Toronto SEO marketing firm has an in-depth understanding of social media optimization, among other things. As you look over the list of 10 emerging Facebook advertising techniques, you will agree that expert social media advertising services are critical to your online success.
- Pages to Watch – The “Pages to Watch” feature provides valuable insights through a compiled list of pages that you find most interesting, as well as analytics. By adding the pages with the strongest presence and the brands that are most relevant to your website, you can determine what to post on your page.
- Use Video Content – Although extremely popular, video content only accounts for 3 percent of Facebook content. To garner more business, directly embed quality Facebook videos as opposed to those embedded from YouTube.
- Question Posts – To bolster interaction with current and potential customers, post questions.
- Appropriate Posting Time – The optimal timeframe for posting on Facebook is between 10 p.m. and midnight local time. During that period, fewer people post, which equates to less competition and higher visibility. Also, because not everyone sleeps during those hours, you still have a significant audience.
- Instagram Images – Instead of posting images directly onto your Facebook pages, use Instagram images since Instagram produces a 23 percent higher rate of engagement.
- No More Hashtags – While hashtags are beneficial on Twitter and Instagram, on Facebook, they cause a decline in engagement.
- Character Limitation – For greater visibility and a better response, keep posts under 150 characters. When posts are too long, people lose interest and move on.
- Audience Insights – Audience Insights is a highly data-driven feature that provides a detailed snapshot of your audience, making it easier to cater to them with relevant content.
- Call-to-Action Buttons – To gather contact information, add a call-to-action button to your Facebook ads
- Facebook Groups – To strengthen current relationships and build new ones, gain valuable intelligence, build brand equity, and facilitate interaction, use Facebook Groups.
For these and other emerging advertising techniques on Facebook, our experts at the Toronto SEO Group can help. To learn about our full line of services, please visit our website or call us today.