Toronto inbound marketing services have gone through a tremendous evolution. Today, experts use more innovative and advanced services, which get much better results. The right marketing services ensure that effective LSI keywords are used, which gives Google a better understanding of written content and ensures that you don’t see a message like “LSI keyword not found.”
To appreciate B2C and B2B inbound marketing strategies, it helps to understand the basics of how outbound marketing turned into inbound marketing.
- A few decades ago, marketers were just starting to look at inbound marketing, although the concept dates back more than a century. Early on, the only mediums used were outbound strategies, such as billboards, printed newspaper ads, television, and radio. Over time, they developed into online messages going out to potential and existing customers.
- While inbound marketing activities started shortly after the burst of the dot.com bubble, including social media, blogging, and SEO, it was only nine years ago that the term “inbound marketing” was coined as a way of describing empathetic and organic marketing activities. Brian Halligan, cofounder and CEO of HubSpot, has been given credit for creating this type of marketing, which led to him and a few others developing literally thousands of websites to show what it could accomplish. Ultimately, the focus on marketing to people has shifted to creating valuable and compelling content.
- With marketing automation, marketers had a method for tracking their success and ROI, as well as connecting with consumers across demographics.
- Current outbound strategies are not as relevant as they were in 2011. At that time, roughly 2.3 billion people were gaining access to the internet. Today, that number has surpassed 3.2 billion. With increased internet use, marketing strategies had to change, as consumers were fed up with aggressive sales approaches. The solution was inbound marketing, in which tools are used to appeal to the needs of consumers and capture their attention through mutual conversations and relationships.
- Getting a positive reaction, B2C and B2B inbound marketing strategies began to morph into distinctive strategies, including high-quality blog content using optimum keyword saturation; using keywords and phrases that are relevant to the product or service; the evaluation of merits and the ranking of inbound links; sharing content using social media; optimized websites for easier navigation, access, and site-map utility; and the evaluation of on-page SEO in titles, headers, images, alt tags, meta tags, and more.
- Soon, consumer behavior and expectations changed from receiving unwanted ads that they found annoying to having the opportunity to select or reject ads.
Although marketers generally understand inbound marketing services, some continue using ineffective outbound strategies. To take your online business to the next level of success and beyond, our team of experts at Toronto SEO Group offers extensive knowledge and skill in all types of marketing tactics. Please visit our website to learn more or call us today.