Toronto SEO Group, Burlington, Ontario
Do you want to learn how to build next generation web sites, landing pages, interactive campaigns, and SEO tactics? If so, join the Digital Marketing Team at TSG and make an immediate impact! TSG is looking for a bright, creative, totally awesome and solution-oriented WordPress / PHP Developer Intern to work on challenging interactive web projects.
What’s In It For You
- Career Path: Customize your experience to fit your desired career path. Or, propose your own out-of-the-box idea.
- Real-World Experience: Put theory into practice. If you have the talent, we have the projects.
- Bragging Rights: When your friends say they love the look and feel of our solution, you get to take the credit. If they don’t believe you, you’ll have the Executive Letters of Recommendation and Certificate of Completion to prove it.
- Awesome Culture: Most describe our team as a group of close knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people.
What You’ll Learn To Do
- Create fully responsive, mobile first enterprise quality websites.
- Create websites with parallax-like animations.
- Implement marketing’s web and email strategy.
- Optimize websites for multi-national, multi-language SEO.
- Work on creating a commercially viable, mass-market anti-spam plugin.
- Work in a cyber security startup.
What Qualifies You For This Internship
- You know how to create a static html template using only a text editor like Sublime.
- You have written functional PHP.
- You possess an intermediate knowledge of WordPress core.
- You can provide us with work samples.
- You are an autonomous learner.
- You understand how Rest API’s work in WordPress or PHP.
- You can write object-oriented PHP and/or jQuery.
- You have created a commercially or freely released theme or plugin.
Hours & Commitment
Internships offered year-round. Flexible schedules available. Weekly commitment varies from 15-30 hours per week, depending upon internship track.